2020 October Virtual Conference Speaker Series
“35 Years of Connecting the Keystone”
The theme for the 2020 October Virtual Conference Speaker Series is “35 Years of Connecting the Keystone”.
Sessions, as delineated by ticket choices (below), are topic-specific. Each session’s topic is listed here for easy reference when making your ticket selections. Full descriptions can be seen in the full Program brochure (click here).
- Full Virtual Event: access to ALL fifteen virtual sessions.
- Oct. 2, 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM: Happy Hour: Greetings, Format Introduction
- Oct. 5, 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM: Mixing PCBs and Erosion Issues: A Study and Remediation Strategy for a Complicated Project
- Oct. 5, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM: Overview and Demonstration of the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Services’ Assisted Determination Tool
- Oct. 9, 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM: Integrated Environmental and Engineering Planning for the New Decade
- Oct. 9, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM: Water and Wetlands Regulations
- Oct. 16, 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM: Use of the PennDOT Connects System Environmental GIS Data
- Oct. 16, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM: Pennsylvania Climate Action – Leading by Example
- Oct. 19, 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM: Energy in Pennsylvania: How ESG Factors are Driving the New Wave of Infrastructure Development
- Oct. 19, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM: FHWA Regulation and Policy Updates
- Oct. 23, 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM: Valuation of Large-Order Floodplain Restoration for Nutrient and Sediment Reduction
- Oct. 23, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM: Historic Bridges: Connecting People and Places in the Keystone
- Oct. 26, 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM: Joint Infrastructure Development & Project Delivery for Pollutant Reduction & Stormwater Compliance
- Oct. 26, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM: Using Science to Conserve Pennsylvania’s Biodiversity
- Oct. 30, 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM: PennDOT Update
- Oct. 30, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM: Happy Hour: Greetings, Award Winner Presentations, Thank you’s, Conference Adjourns
Registration Fees are listed below. Cut-off for registration is September 25, 2020, at 11:00 PM. DON’T DELAY! We look forward to “seeing” you there.
Sponsors: Sponsorship opportunities are available for this event. Click here for a registration form. As a sponsor, you will receive:
- Up to five free employee registrations.
- Your company logo displayed prior to each session and also during Q & A.
- Your company logo and recognition on this PAEP web site with a link to your web site.
Thanks to our current list of sponsors:
2020 PAEP Virtual Conference
October 2, 2020 - October 30, 2020
4:00 pm - 1:00 pm
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.