2021 October Virtual Conference Speaker Series
“Communities, Corridors & Connections Conference“
The theme for the 2021 October Virtual Conference Speaker Series is “Communities, Corridors & Connections Conference (C4)“.
Sessions, as delineated by ticket choices (below), are topic-specific. Each session’s topic is listed here for easy reference when making your ticket selections. Full descriptions can be seen in the full Program brochure (click here).
- Full Virtual Event: access to ALL fifteen virtual sessions.
- Oct. 1, 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM: Keynote Opening & Networking Reception
- Oct. 4, 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM: “This Just In…PADEP’s Newly-Released 2021 Climate Impacts Assessment & Climate Action Plan!” Lindsay Bryon and Heidi Kunka, PADEP
- Oct. 4, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM: FHWA Regulation and Policy Updates– Camille Otto, FHWA PA Division
- Oct. 8, 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM: Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System & Countywide Action Plan Goals – Justin Wagner, Christy Mower, Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Oct. 8, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM: Conserving Land, Transforming Lives: Building Inclusive Community in Conservation – Jennifer Layman and Ted Miller, Student Conservation Association
- Oct. 15, 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM: Integration of Hydrogen into the American & Global Energy Mix – Justin Campbell, National Field Solutions
- Oct. 15, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM: Revisions to the ASTM E 1527-13 Phase I ESA Standard Practice – Julie Kilgore, Wasatch Environmental
- Oct. 18, 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM: Application of Unmanned Aerial Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing fin Environmental Engineering and Site Remediation – Chris French, Ban Jarrett and Tom Gregory, Geomatix, LLC
- Oct. 18, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM: Geoarchaeological and Palaeoclimatological Investigations and the Utilization of Technology in Rapidly Changing Environments – Jacob Spuck, Rue Environmental
- Oct. 22, 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM: The Environmental Impact of Blasting Operations – Christopher Catalano, PADEP
- Oct. 22, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM: Utilizing Data Solutions to Augment your Environmental Program – Corey Snyder, Plateau Group, Inc., Renita Foster and Mike Parrent, OM Group, Inc.
- Oct. 25, 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM: Adapting robots for use in mines with active or historical fires – Dr. Benjamin Bishop, University of Scranton and Dr. Sekhar Bhattacharyya, Pennsylvania State University
- Oct. 25, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM: Update on Ecological Offset Markets in Pennsylvania – Katie Wolff and Jon Kasitz, Resource Environmental Solutions, LLC
- Oct. 29, 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM: The Analysis for PFAS: An Evaluation of Current Methods, Proposed Methodologies and the Application of New Technologies – Charles Neslund, Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Environmental
- Oct. 29, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM: Awards & Closing
Registration Fees are listed below. Cut-off for registration is September 24, 2021, at 11:00 PM. DON’T DELAY! We look forward to “seeing” you there.
You can also print out the pdf and submit payment with check by clicking here.
Sponsors: Sponsorship opportunities are available for this event. Click here for a registration form.
Join our sponsors (as of 9/21/2021):
FRIENDS OF PAEP
- 2021 PAEP Virtual Conference
October 1, 2021 - October 29, 2021
3:00 pm - 2:00 pm