Members – whether students, interns, non-profits or general – enjoy benefits designed to engage and educate you on Best Management Practices, new or proposed government regulations, upcoming Section events and networking with other professionals around the State.
You will have access to:
- The PAEP and NAEP newsletters. The PAEP newsletter is sent via email to you on a regular basis.
- Email announcements of events, activities, and career opportunities.
- A membership directory to facilitate networking with fellow professionals.
- Website posting of you resume for free.
- Career opportunities – emailed and posted on the website – presently available from participating companies.
- Access to the social media platforms of LinkedIn and Facebook.
- The Association is also a member of the National Association of Environmental Professionals (NAEP). Your membership does not include membership in that organization, but access to information is via their newsletters and publications.
- Your listing in the PAEP Listserv for environmental professionals to participate, discuss and share information on environmental topics.