2016 Annual Conference 2016 PAEP Conference Registration Packet
May 11-13, 2016
Toftrees Resort, State College PA
***UPDATE On-Line Registration and Payment Closes at midnight on May 9, 2016. Payments Accepted at the Door via CC or Check***
You are cordially invited to participate in the Pennsylvania Association of Environmental Professionals Annual Conference at Toftrees Resort, in State College Pennsylvania.
Conference sessions and speakers will cover many subjects relevant to today’s issues, including an update to the FAST ACT, FERC process and regulations, energy independence, wetlands and streams impacts and mitigation, land recycling, public involvement in low income communities, an update tot he PA Conservation Explorer tool, regulatory permitting information, new PennDOT initiatives and mitigation for historic bridges.
Our keynote address will be made by PA DCNR State Secretary Cindy Dunn, a PAEP Karl Mason awardee. Ms. Dunn has been a supporter of PAEP, and we are pleasedshe can be here to update our members on the path DCNR is taking to protect Pennsylvania’s natural resources as well as discuss new DCNR programs.
- Full Conference
May 11, 2016 - May 13, 2016
2:00 pm - 12:30 pm
- Full Conference Registration includes attendance at each of the day’s events and meals for that day.
- Non-Member Full Registration Includes one PAEP General Membership for 2016.
- May 11 : Off-site Tour Penn State Arboretum and Creamery
May 11, 2016
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- - Not included in the Full Registration
- May 11 : Welcome Reception
May 11, 2016
6:00 pm - 7:15 pm
- Heavy Hors D’oeuvres/Cash Bar with Exhibitors
- May 12 : One-Day Rate
May 12, 2016
7:00 am - 8:30 pm
- Includes all sessions, meals and materials for that specific day. (This fee does not include PAEP membership dues for non-members.)
- May 12 : Reception Dinner
May 12, 2016
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- May 13 : One-Day Rate
May 13, 2016
7:30 am - 12:30 pm
- - Includes all sessions, meals and materials for that specific day. (This fee does not include PAEP membership dues for non-members.)
Venue Phone: 814-234-8000
Venue Website: http://www.toftrees.comAddress:
To make your room reservation, please call (814) 234-8000 and mention PAEP to receive the group rate. Please note that the available room block may fill prior to the cut-off date. Reservations made after the cut-off date, or if the room block has been filled, will be accepted based upon availability with the group rate. Be sure to call early! Directions can be found on the hotel web site www.toftrees.com