General Membership is available to:
Persons whose profession involves the application of science, engineering, law, or the design arts in environmental management, planning, research, education or the implementation of environmental protection regulations. General members are eligible to hold elective office in PAEP and vote on all matters which come before the organization.
Corporate Membership is available to:
Corporations, partnerships, agencies of federal, state, or local government, and other entities.
Student Membership is available to:
Persons enrolled full time in an environmentally-related curriculum at an accredited college or university.
- PAEP Membership – Included in the Corporate Membership are two (2) individual memberships for employees of the corporation.
- PAEP’s Website: As a corporate member, you may link your company to PAEP’s website and receive additional exposure whenever someone accesses the website to learn of member services and events. You may establish that connection by e-mailing your link information to our webmaster at gro.peapnull@ofni.
- Job Opportunities: You may post any job openings at your company on the PAEP website, free of charge, which will be viewed by a captured audience of those in the environmental profession. Just email the information to PAEP at gro.peapnull@ofni and it will be mass emailed to all current PAEP members, as well as directed to PAEP’s webmaster and the quarterly newsletter editor.
- Recognition: As a corporate member, you will receive recognition in PAEP’s annual membership directory and in the quarterly newsletter which is distributed to over 400+ members. In addition, you may purchase an ad for placement in the directory to further introduce your company to the 400+ PAEP members.
- Conference Sponsorships: You will be invited to sponsor a variety of events at the annual PAEP conference that attracts environmental professionals from across Pennsylvania. Of course, you will receive recognition at the conference for your generous sponsorship.
- Regional Events: Corporate members will receive advance notification (typically a week ahead and marked as DRAFT) of regional events with opportunities to sponsor events or topics which may be of interest. Event sponsorship includes acknowledgement on all event publications as distributed. Generally, several events per year are offered in each section (East, Central, West and P2E2 Roundtable). In addition, corporate members are encouraged to reach out to any of the section coordinators to develop/sponsor events and meetings which may be of corporate interest.
To register, click here,