- Corporations, partnerships, agencies of federal, state, or local government, and other entities are eligible for Corporate Memberships.
- PAEP Membership – Included in the Corporate Membership are two (2) individual memberships for employees of the corporation.
- PAEP’s Website: As a corporate member, you may link your company to PAEP’s website and receive additional exposure whenever someone accesses the website to learn of member services and events. You may establish that connection by e-mailing your link information to our webmaster at gro.peapnull@ofni.
- Career Opportunities: You may post any career openings at your company on the PAEP website, free of charge, which will be viewed by a captured audience of those in the environmental profession. Career opportunities can now be entered directly into the
website on “Post a Position” page (under the “Resources” menu or on the Home page). The form can be completed by anyone within your organization.
- Recognition: As a corporate member, you will receive recognition in PAEP’s annual membership directory as well as any events that are held thru out the year.
- Conference Sponsorships: You will be invited to sponsor a variety of events at the annual PAEP conference that attracts environmental professionals from across Pennsylvania. Of course, you will receive recognition at the conference for your generous sponsorship.
- Regional Events: Corporate members will receive advance notification (typically a week ahead and marked as DRAFT) of regional events with opportunities to sponsor events or topics which may be of interest. Event sponsorship includes acknowledgement on all event publications as distributed. Generally, several events per year are offered in each section (East, Central, West and P2E2 Roundtable). In addition, corporate members are encouraged to reach out to any of the section coordinators to develop/sponsor events and meetings which may be of corporate interest.
To register, click here.