Pollution prevention roundtables provide a forum for business and industry to meet face-to-face on a regular basis to discuss the implementation of pollution prevention and environmental improvement programs, exchange ideas about successful and unsuccessful environmental approaches and techniques, hear about new environmental initiatives and provide input to environmental programs.
Who Should Attend?
P2E2 Roundtables are specifically designed to facilitate networking by Pennsylvania companies interested in beginning, implementing or improving pollution prevention and environmental improvement programs at their facilities. Organizations of all types and sizes participate in the roundtables, providing a wide spectrum of experiences.
All are welcome to participate, however you are encouraged to become a general member of PAEP. Information on how to join can be found at the Member Info The Pennsylvania Association of Environmental Professionals Web Site. General benefits for becoming a member of PAEP include:
- Financial support for the continuation and growth of P2E2
- Receive discounts for events and annual conference.
- Networking and interaction with the over 400 environmental professionals in PAEP via events and the PAEP directory.
- Use of PAEP’s newsletter and website to promote your organization’s environmental accomplishments
- Information on environmental employment opportunities
How Will Attending a P2 Roundtable Benefit My Company?
Through networking with peers, P2 roundtables provide your company with valuable information that can help to increase your bottom line, improve product quality, increase production and energy efficiencies and reduce environmental liabilities.
Meetings can include formal presentations and plant tours, as well as networking and informal information sharing among members. Discussion and presentations focus on topics such as:
- Using pollution prevention to eliminate the need for permits;
- Energy efficient lighting;
- Making a business case for pollution prevention process improvements and environmental financial management topics;
- Reducing and reusing shipping and packaging materials;
- Financial assistance resources.
- For more benefits go to our link “benefits”.